Our Capabilities / Immigration Law /

Work Visas

Work Visas

To work in Australia, overseas residents need to have a valid work visa. There are a range of different visas available depending on your circumstances. If you have certain skills or qualifications that are in demand in the Australian market, you may be eligible for a work visa. Australia is currently facing major skill shortages in the areas of information technology, nursing, automotive trades, engineering and many more areas. Work visas may allow applicants opportunities to work in Australia in their nominated occupations with approved sponsors for up to four years, depending on their circumstances.

At Longton Legal, we are able to provide comprehensive and specific information to the applicant and/or the sponsor to determine the best avenue for success.

Our Immigration Lawyers are highly experienced in the following visa categories:

  • Temporary Work (Short Stay Specialist) visa (subclass 400)
  • Temporary Activity Visa (subclass 408)
  • Temporary Work (Skilled) Visa (Subclass 457)
  • Employer Nomination Scheme Visa (Subclass 186)
  • Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme Visa (Subclass 187)
  • Investor Retirement Visa (Subclass 405)
  • Working Holiday (Subclass 462 and 417)

Book an appointment with our expert Immigration Lawyers to explore your options.

How we can help

Our legal experts are ready to provide the guidance you need for business or personal matters.
Reach out to Longton Legal today to discuss tailored solutions.
Scroll to Top