Our Capabilities / Immigration Law /

Visitor Visa

Visitor Visa

Is someone coming to visit you? In Australia, there are three Visitor Visas available:

  • Electronic Travel Authority (subclass 601 visa)
  • eVisitor (subclass 651 visa)
  • Visitor Visa (subclass 600 visa)

Each have their own eligibility criteria and process. An easy starting point to decide which visa is right for your visitor is their country of nationality.

Talk through visa options with our expert Immigration Lawyers today.

How we can help

Our legal experts are ready to provide the guidance you need for business or personal matters.
Reach out to Longton Legal today to discuss tailored solutions.
Scroll to Top