Our Capabilities / Family law /

Enforcement of Orders

Enforcement of Orders

Have you gone through the hassle of getting final orders (whether in property or parenting) and are now having trouble enforcing them? If your former partner is breaching the orders, there we can help you enforce the orders against him or her.

If the breach of the orders relate to a property matter and you are owed money, you can make a formal application to the Family Law Courts for the enforcement of the orders and the potential imposition of a penalty on the breaching party.

Alternatively, if the matter relates to parenting, you may be able to seek orders that compensate you for lost time with the children, vary the existing orders or punish the breaching party.

For more information call us today.

How we can help

Our legal experts are ready to provide the guidance you need for business or personal matters.
Reach out to Longton Legal today to discuss tailored solutions.
Scroll to Top